KrogerFeedback Survey: All the Kroger Customers knew that KrogerFeed survey is a taken by Kroger company at www.krogerfeedback.com to know their’s customers opinion and thoughts regarding their services. Using KrogerFeedback Survey the team analyze all customer’s opinions and data and try to improve their services according to the customer’s requirements and by this way, they are increasing their reach worldwide.
Taking Feedback and Survey from customers is one of the best ways to know people’s requirements and then from all the data companies will try to enhance their services so that they can grow better and provide better services. Not only Kroger but many MultiNational companies like MacDonald, Taco Bell, Culvers, Old Navy and KFC are taking customer feedback Survey and in return, they offer exciting coupons and freebies for those who have to fill up their Survey.
If you are Kroger’s customer and you don’t know regarding their survey then let me enlighten you that KrogerFeedback customer survey is an initiative from Kroger Feedback Company to receive the survey and feedback data directly from the customers on their official site which is www.krogerfeedback.com.
Kroger Feedback Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com
After successfully submitting Kroger feedback customers will be rewarded with coupons and 50 Fuel Points. one winner will get $5000 as a prize and the rest can win gift cards and 50 Kroger fuel points each. Many Customers don’t know regarding the Kroger Customer Survey process. So for all of them, this post will clear all the Doubts and questions regarding Krogers feedback survey.
Kroger has one of the biggest chain of Vendors & Suppliers in united states. Initially, Kroger launched the self-service facility in 1916 where the customers were able to take whatever they needed. Due to this small change, the business flourished and By the time of 1950 Kroger went ahead and purchased grocery chains like Big Chain Stores Inc, Market Basket, Henke & Pilot, and Krambo Food Stores Inc. Right now Kroger is a family of more than 29 Companies.
KrogerFeedback Survey Eligibility
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- There is only one prize per person
- Must enter the contest within 7 days of getting the receipt
- Age limit should be above 18
- For every 7 days, the limit for fuel points will be 50
- No Kroger employees can enter
- A grand prize winner and 100 first prize winners are selected each month by around the 10thof a month
- Must be a resident of US with exceptions to Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.
How to Fillup Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com?
In Kroger Feedback Survey You will be asked to respond to several very easy questions regarding your most recent experience at the store, and to provide your name, address, telephone number and the survey code printed on the receipt.
You will also be asked to provide additional information from your receipt, including the date of your store visit, time of your store visit, store, terminal, and transaction.
- Go to the site krogerfeedback.com
- Choose any language
- Mention the date and time of the visit which can be acquired from the receipt.
- Mention the ‘Entry Id’ from the receipt
- Click ‘Start’ to begin with the survey
- Answer all the questions based on the recent experience in the Kroger store. Answer as genuinely as possible
- Give the respective ratings and click ‘Next’.
- Answer the questions in the next page for Kroger Rewards
- Mention the contact details. These contact details are essential to intimate the winner at the end of the Kroger feedback for fuel points survey.
Take KrogerFeedback Survey by Mail
To participate in Kroger feedback offline by mail
- Take a postcard and enter the details such as name, phone number, and address.
- Mail the postcard to :
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PMI Station PO Box 3547
Southbury CT 064883547
Kroger Feedback Survey Prizes
If you have completed the Complete survey then congrats because now you can win below-given prizes and fuel points for your next purchase.
- 1 winner will get $5000 in Kroger gift cards (Subject to rems and conditions accompanying the gift cards)
- 100 winners will get $100 in Kroger gift cards (Subject to rems and conditions accompanying the gift cards)
- 50 points for each client visit
- 50 Kroger feedback fuel points for finishing the Kroger feedback survey
- Digital coupon points
- 1 point for grocery shopping
The Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Central Time on October 1, 2018, and ends at 11:59 PM on January 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of three Entry Periods, one for each month the Sweepstakes is open. Entry Periods begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
Questions Asked in Kroger Feedback & Survey
Once you visit the official website www.krogerfeedback.com to fill up Kroger survey then you have to answer some basic questions like:
- First, confirm the location of Kroger Store that you visited last time
- Enter the Date, Time and Entry ID given in the receipt.
- Choose the department in which you have a browse or made a purchased (Departments: Deli, Frozen Foods, Meat/Seafood, Bakery, Dairy, Organic Foo, and Customer Service Desk)
- Now Rate Overall Satisfaction experience from given Options (Highly Satisfied, Satisfied, Neutral, Dissatisfied, Highly Dissatisfied) then click next
- Now rate their environment, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff at the store, the freshness of store product, product availability etc
- If you have faced any problem in purchase then provide your opinion on the next question.
- If you have any additional suggestions then they are very open to welcome it. You can provide your suggestion at the end of the survey
- To get 50 fuel points you need to provide your loyalty card. If you don’t have Loyalty card then you have to provide some additional info like Name, Address, City, State, ZIP code, Mobile number, and email address
- Kroger Official Site: www.kroger.com
- KrogerFeedback Site: www.krogerfeedback.com
- KrogerFeedback Sweepstakes Winners List Page: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners
- Kroger feedback Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules